Saturday, June 19, 2010

I've been published!


This is my first book cover


On March 5th, 2010 a lovely lady by the name of Shawna Stewart contacted me on Flickr via Flickr mail. Shawna had seen my work on Flickr & asked if I would be interested in having one of my images as the cover for her book. I responded & this is the final outcome. My original image was way too small for print resolution, so I re-designed the image especially for Shawna.

The book is a Fantasy, Horror, Thriller, Love story.

The book can be purchased here for anyone who is interested.

Thank you to these wonderful people for sharing their work via creative commons to make this image possible
Eric Allix Rogers
Joes Sistah
Haags Uitburo
Marcus Ranum




* My first Book Cover *

4 comments:

Katarina Silva said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful! I see why she chose it for her horror, mystery, love-story, as it suits this mood so well. The cover of a book says so much, and this one is very loud and alluring! It's about time your beautiful art found it's home in a book cover. Great work! And thank you for sharing this exciting story Paree! :)

gracehoper said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations and hope this is just the first of many!

Paréeerica said...

Thank you very much :)

Skeletalmess said...

You go girl!